How to Change Your Subconscious Mind and Limiting Beliefs through Subliminal Affirmations

See also  Aura Color Meanings: Each Color Explained (interesting!)

Subliminals to Change Your Subconscious Limiting Beliefs.

The subconscious mind is powerful. It controls 90% of your actions every day without you knowing it. Leave the remaining 10% to the conscious mind. Once you penetrate the subconscious, you change your limiting beliefs, which eventually will lead to creating the life you want.

What are Subliminals?

“Subliminal” means below the threshold of conscious perception. Put simply, subliminal audio refers to sounds played at a level you are unable to hear consciously – but that your subconscious mind can perceive.

Subliminal (audio) messages are affirmations that bypass your conscious mind and go straight into your subconscious. These hidden positive affirmations are embedded in the music, just below your hearing level. Because your conscious mind is not aware of the subliminal suggestions underlying the music, it can’t put up barriers against it. That’s why subliminal affirmations avoid any resistance, which would usually hold you back.

Your conscious mind will hear only music… but there is much more happening behind the scenes! With repeated listening, your subconscious mind begins to accept the suggestions as true. Day by day, it’ll become easier for you to reach your goals because you now have tapped into the power source – your subconscious mind.

Click here to rewire your subconscious mind through Subliminals

Are you a writer, blogger, or content creator of all things occult? Share to us your awesome work! If interested, You can submit your guest posts here!

See also  Aura Color Meanings: Each Color Explained (interesting!)
See also  How to Connect with the Spirit World? 5 Insanely Easy Steps!

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

error: Content is protected !!

STAY UP TO DATE!

Register now to get updates on new esoteric articles posted

Please enter your email and Hit the Subscribe button!

You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter

There was an error while trying to send your request. Please try again.

The-Enlightenment-Journey will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.
%d bloggers like this: