Are You a Starseed?
Since I first started doing past-life regressions a few years ago I have known that my spiritual origins are not Earth-bound. In my researches I have come to understand that there are a number of soul types here.
The one I want to talk about are “Starseeds” like me. Maybe at a later point I’ll have enough info to talk cogently on some of the others.
Starseeds are people that have their spiritual story on planets other than Earth. By this I mean they have reincarnated on other planets before being born here. There are more Starseeds here now than at any point in our history. This is for two reasons:
1. This is a very important point in the planets development. A number of the more positive space civilizations wished to assist in this progression by having some of their people incarnate here to help elevate the energies here and assist with the transition. Many come here from the 5th dimension to act as path workers to show the rest of us the way.
2. What occurs here now is nothing short of amazing, miraculous and fascinating! Many would simply wish to be here to see and experience first hand this in-situ evolution of spirit that is the “Shift in Human Consciousness”.
So… are you Starseed? How will you know? You are born to a place which is very dense and which is very high in negative ego. It is consequently nearly impossible to truly remember. Here are some common characteristics of Pleiadian Starseed if you have a majority of these you’re probably Pleiadian. There are other civilizations that also offer Starseeds but they’re in the minority and, honestly I don’t know enough about them to make a list like this but possibly a lot of this would apply anyway. I don’t know?
1. Born after 1968. They were before but that’s when the big push started.
2. From “out there”. Okay this is the most obvious and easiest one. You probably just always had a sense that you were from the stars… that your home way “out there”, not here. I know it’s obvious, but why should these things always be obscure?
3. Outsider. You will have a feeling of un-belonging for much of your life. You will have noticed that siblings and children in other families have a “belonging” with their family that you don’t have. Somehow “fitting in” is something that never happens to you unless you find other Starseed. Then you will suddenly you feel “got” or understood and it feels wonderful.
4. Metaphysically oriented or anti-religious. You just can’t buy into Earth religions. You may have tried very hard, even repeatedly to “fit in” with one or more of these belief systems but always they leave you feeling dissatisfied. You may consequently reject “belief” out of hand or you may choose to find some alternative beliefs that suit you better – you will quite possibly start formulating your own system of belief. You are also most likely to have some form of psychic ability – ESP, clairvoyance… something.
5. Not date and time conscious. You’re probably terrible with remembering things like birthdays, you struggle to keep to a schedule and are often way early or very late for appointments. This date and clock thing just doesn’t want to work out for you.
6. Technophile. You love gadgets and equipment and have a natural aptitude with figuring out how they work. You’re quite likely to love them so much that you read the instruction manual “just for fun”.
7. Harmonious. You will experience Earth as being quite a violent, aggressive angry place. You may or may not be able to find aggression within yourself but either way you would choose for the world around you to become more harmonious and peaceful. You do not desire to control others and you reject others control of you. You can’t bear cruelty to animals, children, women abuse or anything like that. If there were a war you would probably not fight but choose to be a pacifist instead.
8. Gender equality and ambiguity. You probably don’t get the whole gender role thing. You regard your partner as an equal and expect the same thing back. The whole “battle of the sexes” thing is just absurd to you. You may also be something other than heterosexual. If you are, you’re probably not too concerned with finding a label for what you are. You could also be quite androgynous in your look.
9. Animals and nature. You have a great love and respect of nature in all its manifestations: Gaia, forests, mountains, the sea, animals etc. You especially feel a deep mystical connection with dolphins and whales as you understand that they are somehow your “siblings” rather than “dumb animals”.
10. Not money-system oriented. The system of money=power and corporate structures and this kind of thing is not your way. That is not to say that you cannot make your way in it or even become very successful in this system, but you will always be uncomfortable in it if you do. You dislike routine and structured environments. You are a non-conformist and just don’t fit into a rigid work environment. You don’t respect authority – someone must show themselves worthy of your respect. Combine this with the fact that you quickly get bored and you make a very poor wage slave indeed! You will often harbour dreams of just “dropping out” – going to farm or joining a hippie community or some such. Or you’ll actually do this. You anyway don’t like the concept of money much and would rather be valued for who you are than what you can buy. This issue is compounded by the fact that you hated school (or any education) this is because Earth education systems use conformist mechanisms and teach by instruction rather than shared or experiential learning.
11. Escapism. You like to escape into flights of creative fantasy and will build whole “ideal worlds” in your head. You are also drawn to the hallucinogenic experience to enhance this. A negative aspect of this is when the escapist tendency overwhelms: this world is hard and cruel and difficult and you might be prone to using drugs, alcohol or other means to escape the pain that you feel. In so doing you fail to engage and fail to improve the world (as you originally intended) this only compounds the problem and makes you more self destructive. You are prone to depression if you don’t take control of your life and your experiences. You may also be prone to a variety of psychoses and neuroses due to the spiritual fracturing that you feel here not conforming with the unity consciousness you were expecting.
12. Creativity. You are very creative and love other peoples creative outputs. Music, art, architecture, beautiful cooking… whatever. This touches you deeply.
13. Easy belief. You can quite easily believe in the existence of UFO’s and extra-terrestrial beings. These things are not strange to you. The concept of “all is one” is also quite comfortable for you.
14. Physical attributes. This is a bit more iffy. Earth humans are anyway an amalgam of all kinds of genetic tinkering by a variety of space races but you MAY have brought some of your physical attributes with you, but this is less important than the spiritual attributes. Your genetics will determine a “band of possibility” and your spirit body MAY pull your physical body in a direction that is quite different from what your genotype might have expressed with another host in it. So: do you look markedly different from the rest of your family? If you are of Pleiadian origin you may have some of the following unexpected characteristics: almond-shaped eyes which might also be larger than expected, blonde hair, pale skin, blue or blue-grey eyes, “roman nose” (no dip on the bridge – straight in profile) tall and with a slender build.
15. Photo-sensitivity. Your eyes are probably light sensitive. The Earth is a particularly harsh-light environment. You would probably want low-light compared to many others.
16. Cold climate adapted. You most likely don’t like to be too warm and struggle to loose heat in warm climes. Other will be playing out in the sun and you will be sweltering in the shade. The corollary is that you are comfortable when it is cool and others are huddled over a heater.
So? How many of the 16 criteria fit you? Comment below!